In this video I show you how I line my log molds. Its not pretty but you get the idea of how simple I make it. Theres no measuring, just a few folds and cuts. The first time is always the hardest but once you get the hang of it, there’s really no hassle. Ignore my husbands arms reaching across the video. He didn’t help at all. 🙂
- First I lay my freezer paper over the length of the mold.
- Then I press my finger along the inside edge of the mold on all sides, holding the paper in place with my other hand. This leaves faint creases in the paper where I fold.
- With the paper flat on the counter I fold along all four creases.
- Then unfold and make a cut from the edge of the paper to the corner, in all four corners.
- Place the paper into the mold, this takes some practice.
- Then cut from the top of the paper down to the corner, in all four corners.
- Secure all four sides with tape or a rubber band.